To secure your place in Who’s Who in Jamaica Business 2014 and beyond, contact us today to get started.
Benefits & Value
Proven corporate communication model, which has showcased the top companies and organisations in Jamaica and Trinidad and – through Jamaican-based publisher, Cousins Publishing – is now being expanded to Bahamas, Panama, and other countries in the region and across the globe.
Guaranteed distribution of over 10,000 units distributed to the most sophisticated, high-impact readership base in Jamaica and across the globe.
12-month shelf life provides tremendous value for your advertising dollars.
Ad rates, calculated on a per month basis, lower than any advertising outlet in Jamaica with comparable reach.
Ad rates on a per unit basis, lower than any advertising outlet in Jamaica.
Free inclusion and global exposure on the Who’s Who in Jamaica Business website as well as through our electronically and globally distributed e-book edition.
- Major Local Corporations, Senior Executives, and Directors
- High Level Government Officials, Government Offices, Bank of Jamaica, State-owned agencies and Companies
- Multinational Corporations and Senior Executives
- Foreign Embassies and International Organizations
- Business Organizations (e.g.: Jamaica Chamber of Commerce, Jamaica Manufacturers’ Association, Jamaica Exporters’ Association, Private Sector Organization of Jamaica).
- Norman Manley and Sangster International Airports – First Class Lounges
- Conferences and Seminars (organized by the various business organizations, financial institutions and ministries – i.e. Expo Jamaica and Jamaica Product Exchange (JAPEX))
- Business Hotels
- Montego Bay Convention Centre
- Institutions of Higher Education (including UWI/Mona School of Business, UTech, NCU, UCC)
Regionally & Internationally
- Regional and International Business Organizations
- All Jamaican Embassies and Consulates across the world
- Diaspora Groups across the world
- JAMPRO Investment Forums and Trade Missions
- Global and Regional Conferences and Seminars in Jamaica
- International Tradeshows at which Jamaica is represented including UK Food & Beverage Show, SIAL Global Marketplace, NASFT Fancy Food Show, Trinidad Trade and Investment Convention
- State of the Art Website and E-book with interactive, multi-layer investor map